Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: this kind of made me sick to my stomach

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    this kind of made me sick to my stomach

    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: this kind of made me sick to my stomach

    I love Glee.

    And there's a lot of "closet" Glee folks out there - dont let 'em fool ya.

    This is my favorite episode so far:
    YouTube- GLEE - Teaser: Single Ladies

    and especially this scene!

    YouTube- football dance

    YouTube- Glee - Can I Pee First?
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Big_AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: this kind of made me sick to my stomach

    I had to turn that crap off starbuck journey will never be the same. oh did you hear the show the other day i gave you a shout out
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

  4. #4
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: this kind of made me sick to my stomach

    Never heard of the show but that football dance video was hilarious.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: this kind of made me sick to my stomach

    Never heard of the show but that football dance video was hilarious.
    I rolled when I first saw that. I laughed so hard my sides hurt.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: this kind of made me sick to my stomach

    Speaking of laughin till your sides hurt, watching the playoffs Sunday the new WalMart commercial where the dad dresses like a clown and jumps onto the unicorn for some reason struck me so funny I couldn't stop laughing for about 10 minutes lost my breath got a headache can't remember the last time I laughed so hard.

    BTW I been meaning to ask what in the **** are they doing on 23 over at Adams Elementary to have it shut down to one side. I go through there every weekend and can only see they are making a mess fiddlin around.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: this kind of made me sick to my stomach

    Quote Originally Posted by Big_AL View Post
    I had to turn that crap off starbuck journey will never be the same. oh did you hear the show the other day i gave you a shout out
    I meant to listen to the show but getting off work and trying to get everything settled at home it slipped my mind, but thanks
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •